Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dear Friends and family,


      I just had a very interesting trip down the Columbia Gorge on the OR side and then up to the WA coast for a little while.I saw a lot of beauty and  I realized this time that no matter where you go for inspiration or to go deep inside yourself for days, there you are.
      I fully accept the fact I am human and I make human mistakes. When adversity came my way this week I really had the opportunity or timelessness to look at it and feel the complexity of a dozen different emotions rushing through my body, speech, and mind. I did want to play the blame game primarily, but I truly saw it as a moment to use (as they say in Soto Zen Buddhism) my Lord of the House or Higher Self to come from a higher place. I am realizing also in a big way how important it is to walk with integrity no matter what I am doing. These are the days we can use our training for the betterment of our human family and other beings on our dear Mother Earth.
      I am so thankful the tools I have learned along the way and as Lightworkers in these days of magic and wonder we have an opportunity to shine brighter than ever. So don't get sucked in to sorrow and despair if that's all the advice I can give you today. Enjoy the great outdoors and smile. It makes the world wonder what you are up to.


Love, Jenn


1 comment:

  1. Sweet Jenn. Cherished new friend. I am listening. What you give the world is your precious Beingness. Thank you for sharing your journey and for being part of mine.

    ReplyDelete